OMNISHELTER‘s passive control of the Shelter’s internal temperature is based on the exploitation of physical phenomena such as thermal capacity, thermal isolation and heat transmission. The unique know-how and patented design guarantees that the PASSIVE COOLING SHELTERS control the internal temperature conditions through a cooling system capable of dissipating outside the heat released internally by the electronic equipment without energy consumption, e.g. without effecting or involving the power generating source (mainly solar) that is dedicated to feeding the equipment only. Passive Cooling Shelters, in harsh remote desert areas and conditions:
CONTACT US NOW!
- Have excellent reliability and extra-long working life.
- Work continually during their life without using any power supply (without energy consumption).
- Are practically maintenance free.
OMNISHELTER’s PASSIVE COOLING SHELTERS:
CONTACT US NOW!
- designed and manufactured to stand up to the harshest environments
- based on water and PCM technologies
- fully tested in the company’s own climatic chamber where the sites extreme working conditions are simulated
are becoming more frequently used where:
- commercial power is not available (desert or remote sites)
- commercial power is available but the maintenance of air conditioners is difficult and expensive
while giving remarkable advantages like:
- a reduced cost of the installed power supply on each site, whereas expensive photovoltaic systems & back up batteries will be used only to power the electronic equipment.
- a reduced shelter maintenance cost as passive system will avoid the need of HVAC units with their involved frequent operation and maintenance problems.